Areas of expertise
With expertise in digital marketing, growth and innovation, we help businesses thrive and differentiate on the market.
- Short, medium and long term planning.
- Execution timeline.
- Performance analysis of past strategies and auditing of marketing initiatives.
- Identify new markets and more effective ways of selling into existing markets.
- Customer acquisition channels analysis.
- Business plan writing based on over 50 successful industry templates.
- Opportunity cost analysis.
- Action planning and sales strategy.
- Pricing and positioning.
- Strategic alliances.
- Demonstrate how to make closing easier by teaching not only how to close but when to close.
- B2C sales strategy.
- B2B sales strategy and negotiation.
- Unique Selling Point identification and building.
- Public speaking and pitch training for competitions: shaping your message and persuasiveness.
- SEO strategy and implementation.
- Re-branding and content migration without losing the organic exposure.
- Link structure and analysis.
- On-page content optimisation.
- Pictures optimisation for indexing.
- Paid campaigns on Google AdWords.
- Campaign analysis and ROI.
- Database creation and management.
- Website lead capture and implementation.
- Email automation.
- Creation of sales funnels.
- Web analytics implementation and setup.
- Business performance analysis and recommendations.
- Organic search performance analysis.
- Web visitors acquisition channels.
- Online marketing channels and cross platform campaigns.
- Targeting and impact measurement.
- Channels management and scheduling.
- Organic and paid campaigns.
- What is brand awareness and how to build momentum.
- Online and Offline branding.
- Branding elements and consistency.
- Materials design and supplier recommendations.
- Industry events identification and recommendations.
- Operations management.
- Materials procurement.
- Strategy and action planning.
- Leads capture and conversion.
Inspiring Enterprise and Growth Programme
DGL Group® is working in partnership with Training Business for Growth and The London Training and Employment Network delivering the Inspiring Enterprise and Growth Programme supported by the European Regional Development Fund.
Eligible potential entrepreneurs and startups can apply and receive 4 FREE consultancy and research support meetings.
- The business is trading for less than 3.5 years (42 months).
- The business is registered at a London address (within a London borough).
- The business is an SME:
- The company employs fewer than 250 people.
- Its annual turnover is below £45m.
- Its balance sheet is below £39m.
- Its business is not a subsidiary and / or under the control of a large non-SME entity.
Startup application form
- Have a business idea that is not registered as an LTD. (if registered, please see the "Startup" tab)
- Have EU or British citizenship.
- Live at a London address (within a London borough).
- Have a National Insurance Number (NiNo).